Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Full Day of Cock Captivity

I woke up hung-over at 5am.  As I pulled the sheets away, I looked down at my plastic encased boy prick.  It was straining inside the CB6k trying to stand at attention, but device made sure that my usual morning hard-on was now an uncomfortable reminder that my little pecker was not under my control.  I was both proud and ashamed of having given up my ability to pleasure myself, and allow someone to keep a foreign object locked to my sex organs.  

The alcohol the night before helped me sleep.   I drank a large glass of water, hoping to ease my hang-over.  As my confined erection subsided, I went to the bathroom to pee.  I've learned that the best way to urinate with a CB6k is to sit down on the toilet - like a woman.  I wondered if I would ever again pee standing up, like a real man.  The humiliation rush from that idea started my groin swelling again.  I guess the chastity instrument is separating me from my manhood in more ways than I had imagined.   

I returned to bed since it was so early, and tried to sleep.  I was now much more conscious of the plastic monster between my legs, as I found it difficult to find a comfortable position.  Every time I tossed or turned, the device would swing around, painfully pulling on my nut sack, like a weight at the end of rope.   Sometimes the contraption would get caught between my body and the bed causing me mild pain.  This got me stimulated, which kept me awake, tossing and turning - a vicious cycle.  

It was Memorial Day, so I took time to work on my blog.  Writing about my chastity experience kept me horny and blissfully frustrated.  

Tieguy was still in Chicago that day, and he messaged me on Recon at 8am.  He asked about my trip home, and if I was still locked up.  He also told me that when I cut the tag off, he wanted to choose the lock that would replace it. He would be home in New Orleans on Tuesday, and we could talk Tuesday evening or Wednesday.  

I got confused.  Did he want me to cut the tag?  I quickly messaged him back, telling him about my trip home, etc.  I asked him if he was giving me permission to cut the tag and let myself out.  I also said that I was willing to let him put any lock that he wished, and that was available at anytime he wanted to speak with me.  I got no response from Tieguy, which drove me absolutely crazy wondering if I would be allowed to spill some boy milk that day.  I know we agreed to would start slow, but it had only been 24 hours since my last ejaculation, and  I was secretly hoping to be kept secure for another night.   

After 4 hours of exasperation, I took the risk of annoying him by texting his cell phone.  I very politely asked if he wanted me to cut the tag and remove the CB6k.  After an hour of anxiously waiting for his reply, he texted me back, saying if I wasn't having problems, I was to stay locked up until he got home.  I immediately thanked him for clarifying his orders, and wished him a pleasant journey home.  Once more, it made me anxious that I still wasn't sure when I would be able to remove the evil apparatus from my cock and balls.  

Looking back on the messages, I noticed that the tone of the conversation changed with Tieguy. When I was with him in Chicago, I called him by his first name.  But after having my boy meat locked up for 24 hours, I started to address him as "Sir".  Also, my word choices were very respectful and more formal, to show him that I was aware of my new, reduced position.  

I also noticed that he called me "boi" in his initial text message, which I take is a feminine version of the word "boy."  I have to say that I don't like "boi"; anything feminine is a big turn-off for me.  Nothing would disgust me more than to dress up in women's clothing.  Even when Tieguy suggested that I buy some pantyhose to pull my shaft into the cock cage, I was repulsed.  However, looking down at the state of my genitals, I have no choice but to gladly accept any name that Tieguy decides to call me and be happy about it.  

It then occurred to me that Tieguy will likely be reading this blog, and that my posts give him exceptional access to get into my head.  He will know what I'm thinking and feeling, while I will always be guessing about his next move.  Now that he knows about my distain for anything female, will he try to use this in the future to debase me further?  In a few months of controlling me through chastity, will he start having me dress in drag to completely break me of any notions that I'm a man?  I get lightheaded from such a humiliation head-trip.  

It was a warm and sunny day in New York, so I ran some errands in my neighborhood.  I wore shorts and t-shirt.  The slight bulge is my shorts didn't seem to get many looks, but I was still nervous people might notice.   

I wanted to work out, so I found the tightest jock I could find and baggiest gym shorts.  I've observed that dark colors make the bulge less apparent.  At my gym, no one looked at my crotch, but I did notice that guys around me often adjusted the material on the front of their shorts.  They probably saw my lump in my shorts, and made sure they didn't have the same thing. Similar to when people see something on someone else's face, and out of nervous habit, wipe their own face (e.g. mouth or nose).  

I was glad that I was able to have a great workout while locked in the CB6k, and the idea of wearing a chastity device as part of a full-time lifestyle seemed even closer to reality.  One of my fantasies even before I went to IML, was to wear a CB to the gym and strip down in the locker room, shower, and have guys notice my imposed sexual restraint.  I often see guys that very carefully hide their private areas even in the locker room, by wrapping a towel around their waist before pulling down their underwear, and do the same getting dressed.  It is usually straight guys who are probably afraid that some fag is checking them out, but I wonder if its because their wife or girlfriend have them in chastity. If I get up enough courage to show my CB6k in the locker room, I will likely use the same technique to avoid embarrassment.  

When I was finished with my workout, I walked through the locker room to get some items I left in a locker.  I didn't change there, since I wore my work out clothes to the gym.  I saw 3 or 4 naked guys with nice bodies.  It made me jealous that their ample cocks were hanging freely from their bodies, and that they were mature enough to be their own masters.  I, on the other hand, had my little pee-pee taken away from me, the way a child loses his right to play his favorite toy after he fails to take care of it properly.  

After dinner and more blogging, I went to bed.  This was the second night of being locked up, and the sexual tension in me had significantly risen since the last night.  I found it very difficult to sleep.  My mind was racing with all kinds of sexual thoughts.  I wondered what kinds of rules that Tieguy might impose on me when we talked.  

I was so horny that I tried to relieve myself by stroking my ball sack, and pushing and pulling on the CB6k, making my shaft slide up and down in the lubed cock cage.  Since these actions were mildly stimulative, but not enough to make me cum, I only made my torment worse.  I was awake until at least 3am, and had been in confinement for almost 39 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment